What are YOU Reading? Top 5 Business Books

by | Oct 17, 2014


I read a study recently that said the average person reads 1 or less books per year.  That same study said that company CEO’s claim to read 60 books per year.  Think about that for a moment.

I was recently asked what my favorite business books are…and I struggled a bit with that.  I love to read and grow, so I have read quite a few.  So I thought this might be a good forum to share books that have moved me.

E-Myth Mastery:  This is the number one book I recommend to people who are thinking of starting a business, or already have.  I have re-read this probably 10 times and get something new out of it each time.

High Trust Selling:  Great book on how to sell “the right way.”  In addition, it moved me to focus on the 20% of activity that makes money…not the other 80%.

The Ultimate Sales Machine:  Chet Holmes has a track record for growing businesses…here he tells you how.  It’s a good one.

The Thank You Economy:  I love Gary Vaynerchuk’s work, but I think this is my favorite.  He tells us why we have entered an era where we need to “give” first…and how we can win if we do.

Epic Content Marketing:  This book is a great manual on how to create content…and why you should!

Bonus Book…7 Habits of Highly Effective People:  You can look at this as a business book or a life book, but it is powerful either way.  I have told the story in the past that this book changed my life for the better.  So I hope you can check it out so it can do the same for you!

So that’s my list for today.  I am currently reading 3 more books, so I will update you on those soon!  What books am I missing?


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *